Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday. My husband and sons are making me dinner.  They have a very delictable menu prepared. They even remembered the cake! What awesome guys I have. 


Today was my day to do as I please so I went to Emiline's Antique and Collectibles (Palmetto, Fl.) and made some additions to my booth (#30) and did some rearranging.  It has come a long way. I am still on the hunt for a rug for the floor.
My booth


The Sale


Next week at Scraps of Art starts a month of Christmas in July.  I have 2 different ornament classes next week. You can find out the details here then click on class schedule for July. My classes are Wednesday July 6th and Saturday July 9th.  Hope to see you there.  The background class that was canceled in June is going to be rescheduled in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment