Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Friday, June 24, 2011

Emiline's Antique and Collectible Dealer 30

I worked at Emiline's yesterday. My hubby helped me secure my locked case to the wall.  My rigging wasn't very good. It is amazing what you can do with a couple of screws , a drill and some brute force. :D

I have sold quite a few things. Very exciting to watch your own stuff be purchased and help wrap to watch it go out the door.  One little girl bought some dog and teddy bear figurines.  I had forgot to reprice those as they were worth more than I had priced them for. Her smile when I wrapped them for her was worth it though.

My booth still needs some big stuff, a carpet , more shelves but I am coming along. I had found a few large things before I left for Tn but while I was gone they sold. A good problem to have I suppose :D
 Here are some pictures.




  Come by and see us sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment