Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Monday, June 20, 2011

A Great Week

I had a great week last week with my RAs (boys) and GAs (girls) in Tn.  6 leaders took 9 kids to Townsend Tn to do a service oriented Mission trip to put all they have learned about missions into actions.  They also were able to meet people they have helped support.  It was an eventful trip and they were a blessing to us all.  The ages were 8 to 15 and we did not have the first melt down.

Linda, they said "we will take you up on the smores and campfire next time!"

Now I am back home and today is full of laundry and house cleaning so that the rest of the week I can focus on my upcoming classes, art for my booth and organizing that art room of mine.

Hope to see you next week at Scraps of Art.  June's class, backgrounds flip book is next Wednesday.  July's classes for Christmas in July, are the first week in July.  go to scrapsofart.com for more details.  Scroll down my blog for pictures of the upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment