Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Friday, June 10, 2011

Booth 30

I am working on filling my antique booth at Emilines Antiques and collectibles here in Palmetto.  The pictures are  from when I was first setting up and starting to fill it.  I need to take some updated shots. The decorated bottles are also in my booth.  I plan on filling it with cards, art work, and some jewelry.







It is a start.  I have chalk boards in there now and lots of antiques.  I need a rug and some larger things to not make the booth look so empty.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the bottles! Can't wait to see the booth all filled :)

    ReplyDelete