Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Thursday, March 24, 2011

Art room clean out!

Well I successfully took out 5 boxes of stamps, papers, books, ribbons, chipboard and more out of my room for the used stamp sale!  I am very proud of myself.  Purging my art stuff is not easy.  I also took out 3 large trash bags of trash and several times, while filling the garbage can, thought to myself "what was I thinking!" lol

 The only bad thing, unless you are me or know me and my art room very well, it still looks full. LOL I also organized my stamps according to which companies I can teach with and so on.  Now when I go to make a class sample the stamps will at my finger tips and I will not have to search for them. ;) 

Once I tidy up the desks and vacuum the floor, my room will look pretty dang good.  Now to be able to find everything since I put it away and hope to not need what I have prepared to sell on April 2nd at Scraps of Art. :D  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment