Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ideas to paper

I had a crafting idea last night before I went to bed. I did not write it down! I usually do so I dont forget and now I cant remember all of it. I'm going to try to remember and bring the supplies I need with me to my sister's this weekend. My sister is coming in from Alabama and we are staying with my middle sister in Orlando and having a sister weekend... crafting and scrapping are on the schedule. :D Im thinking flowers, Glimmer Mists were in the creative thought but what did I do to them that was new to me??? Were they paper, fabric or otherwise? That is the question... hhhmmmmmm it is gonna drive me crazy... LOL

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your blog is up and running! Good luck with your submissions, have fun on your crafy weekend, and I'm sure you'll remember what it is you were going to do -- and hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete