Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pictures of the Polymer Bracelet Class

Back by popular demand, the Polymer Clay Bracelet class will be offered again on January 28th, 2012. 

Give me a call to sign up.  Bring a new to class friend and you will get $5 off your class.  If you had so much fun the first time that you want to take it again, I am giving you a $5 discount off the class as well. Class is $6.50 for materials and $20 for class 

We had a blast with our creations and made some beautiful Bracelets. 
 The ladies putting the final touches on their bracelets
 Gluing the clay tiles to the bracelet blanks
 Collette and her beautiful creations
 Sandy spraying a coat of Future floor polish on her tiles to seal them.
Jill's creations

Also on January 14th will be the Altered Cigar Box.  My fingers are inky so the samples are nearing completion. Pictures will be posted soon.  A variety of themes will be available for you to choose from. Beach, time, vintage, modern, postal, girlie, black and white, regal... oh you name it and I will probably have it available.

Leah's ph 941-704-3074 (Between now and New Years I may be away from my phone some but please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can and we will get you scheduled for class)  email inkfulthinking@gmail.com 

I love this time of year! May yours be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment