Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Friday, September 9, 2011

The latest at Emilines Antiques and Collectibles

Here are my latest additions to my glass case #80.  I am now in a glass case upfront right by the checkout counter.  I have brass charms more vintage trims, ric rak, Zva , Petaloo and an assortment of stamps.  I still have some silver charms as well as many other items for crafting , collaging, mixed media and epherema.

Emiline's Antiques and collectibles, Palmetto Fl. Off of 301 approx a mile east of Walmart and next door to Goodwill. Due to popularity I have extended the sale of Anything over $10.00 is 20% off through the end of this month 






No comments:

Post a Comment