Life is what you make it

"LIFE should not be a Journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT and LOUDLY PROCLAIMING WOW WHAT A RIDE" many authors





Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Sunday to you

After church today I assembled the backs of the broaches my GAs (1st - 6th grade girls) made for the elder ladies of the church. They are giving them to the ladies at our Annual Tea. I am very proud of the work the girls did and how stunning they did indeed turn out. They did 70 tiles in total..


Recently our stamp club took a field trip to a scrap store in Naples and we did these two projects.  Lunch was provided and it was a great and fun afternoon. The butterfly card is from a popular paper company named Kan Ban.  Great stuff.

THEN, this week I received some fun mail! Love fun mail. My friend Hayley owner of Acharmingplace.com made me this. So cool.  I am so glad that the letters R A T also spell "Art" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment